Vefa Bozacisi170 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vefa Cad., No:66, 34134 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2125194922
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar
Established in 1876, Vefa Bozacisi is a lively boza bar that has become a favorite with the locals over the years. Here, the revelers come to famous boza , which is made from water, sugar and fermented barley with a dash of lemony tang. This drink is later on garnished with dried chickpeas and cinnamon powder and is believed to invigorate strength as well as virility. Visit this bar especially during summers when it serves sira, a fermented grape juice. Visiting this bar will introduce you the local culture at its candid best.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vefa Bozacisi
- Its a cafe so, rate menu will be applicable.
How to Reach Vefa Bozacisi
- By Tram: Laleli-Universite
- By Metro: Vezneciler
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vefa Bozacisi Address: Vefa Cad., No:66, 34134 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
- Vefa Bozacisi Contact Number: +90-2125194922
- Vefa Bozacisi Timing: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit Vefa Bozacisi: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.23% of people who visit Istanbul include Vefa Bozacisi in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.45% of people start their Vefa Bozacisi visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Vefa Bozacisi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vefa Bozacisi
People normally club together Besiktas and Sehzade Mosque while planning their visit to Vefa Bozacisi.