Isfanbul Theme Park is actually a combination of various attractions. It is a theme park, shopping zone, entertainment complex and exhibition centre all in one. Spread over a huge area, the Isfanbul Theme Park is a perfect place to plan your day out with family. Its theme park has all kinds of roller coasters to keep you thrilled. You can also entertain your kids with a cruise down the artificial river inside. After long hours of excitement, you can unwind at its shopping zone that houses some of the best brands in the city.
Isfanbul Theme Park Travel Tips
- Food, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Isfanbul Theme Park area.
- Pets may not be brought into the Isfanbul Theme Park.
- Smoking in areas that are not designated for smoking will be punished.
- Other Contact no: +90 212 600 01 00
Entrance Ticket Details For Isfanbul Theme Park
Theme park tickets:
- Adults: 159 TL
- Children: (4-14yrs) 149 TL
- Age 60 and above: 149 TL
- Disabled: 149 TL
- Babies(0-3): Free
For more ticket prices refer official website.
Isfanbul Theme Park Hours
- Isfanbul Theme Park Shopping centre timings: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- The timings are subject to change every month. Please refer to the official website before you visit.
How to Reach Isfanbul Theme Park
- By Bus: 49A, 39, 47L, 47E and 390
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Istanbul before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Istanbul and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.99% of people who visit Istanbul include Isfanbul Theme Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
66.67% of people start their Isfanbul Theme Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Isfanbul Theme Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Isfanbul Theme Park
Isfanbul Theme Park Reviews & Ratings
is there a hotel connected to this theme park?pick and drops service we are family and 2 adults and 3 childAnswer Report Abuse
is there a hotel connected to this theme park?Answer Report Abuse