Archaeological MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Halit Rifat Pasa Caddesi 4. Konak, Izmir, Turkey Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-2324848324
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Several sections of this museum were open to public since 1927 in various parts of Izmir and the collaborated museum was opened in 1984. Spreading over an area of 5000 square metres, the museum houses a collection of over 1500 artefacts.
Set over different floors, the Exhibition halls, laboratories, warehouses, photography rooms, libraries, and conference halls, display the findings from ancient city of Smyrna, Iasos, Pitane (Candarli), Pergamon, Myrina and Kyme (Aliaga), Ephesus, Larissa and Gryneion (Menemen), Kolophon, Teos (Seferihisar), Klazomenai (Urla), Foca, Metropolis, and Lebedos.
How to Reach Archaeological Museum
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Izmir before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Izmir and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Archaeological Museum Address: Halit Rifat Pasa Caddesi 4. Konak, Izmir, Turkey
- Archaeological Museum Contact Number: +90-2324848324
- Archaeological Museum Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Archaeological Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Archaeological Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.27% of people who visit Izmir include Archaeological Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
88.04% of people start their Archaeological Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Archaeological Museum
90.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Archaeological Museum