Events and Festivals in Izmir
- Izmir International Festival: Held in June, this festival sees the performances of famous artists and is also a platform to present the local art of the city.
- Izmir European Jazz Festival: A festival hosted to celebrate friendship and peace through the exploration of fine Jazz music.
- Izmir International Fencing Championship: This sports event held in July is one of the major Izmir festivals.
Trip plans for Izmir
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Izmir
Izmir Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Izmir
Save 9%Ephesus and St. Mary's House Day Trip from Izmir153 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
No trip to Turkey is complete without exploring the ancient ruins of Ephesus - the best-preserved classical city in the easte...
Save 7%Ancient Ephesus tour with Mother's Mary House and visit to old village Sirince with wine tasting6 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Visit 3 different places in 1 day. Firstly ancient ruins of Ephesus which is the best-preserved ancient city in Turkey. It is...
Save 10%2-Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Izmir1 Reviews
Duration: 2 Days
Visits to ancient city of Ephesus, House of Mother Mary, St Johns Basilica and Artemis Temple, Hierapolis Ancient City, Pamuk...
Save 9%Pamukkale and Hierapolis58 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Succumb to the spectacular sight of Pamukkale - a unique natural wonder with dazzling white petrified lime cascades. At the a...
- Events & Festivals in Urla
- Events & Festivals in Selcuk
- Events & Festivals in Kusadasi
- Events & Festivals in Tire
- Events & Festivals in Çesme
- Events & Festivals in Akhisar