Dolmen De Ubeda20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 23400 Úbeda, Jaén, Spain Map
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
A mysterious and intriguing historic structure that you should visit in Spain is the Dolmen de Ubeda. This man-made stone structure is not very big, but it might be the remnant of prehistoric cemeteries that were made in the area. The exact age of Dolmen de Ubeda is not known but the site attracts many tourists who are awed and intrigued by the presence of cup-like markings that appear on the big stone that covers the top of the structure. The stone structure is more or less completely covered with small plants and creepers, but the beauty of this structure is worth capturing in your camera.
How to Reach Dolmen De Ubeda
- Bus Linea 1 Mananas L-S/ Linea 1 Mananas L-V/ Linea 2 to stop Mercado de Abatos
- Dolmen De Ubeda Address: 23400 Úbeda, Jaén, Spain
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!