Are you looking for what to do in Jabalpur?
PLACES TO SEE
Jabalpur tourist attractions are a plenty! Your Jabalpur itinerary planner ought to include the following places:
- Bhedaghat: is a small area around 20 kms. from the city of Jabalpur. The main attractions over here are-
- The Marble Rocks & Dhuadhar Waterfalls: You cannot visit the city of Jabalpur and not visit these two places! A boat trip towards the Dhuadhar waterfalls via a canopy of naturally formed Marble Rocks will leave you awestruck.
- Bargi Dam: Enjoy a stroll along the water body or feel an adrenalin rush while enjoying the water sport options available at the dam.
- Madan Mahal Fort: Situated within the city, on a hillock, the Madan Mahal gives a panoramic glimpse of the Marble city. This fort will definitely fascinate the history and architecture buffs alike!
- The Balancing Rock: At a walking distance from the Madan Mahal, is a geological wonder called the Balancing Rock. An example of eroded volcanic rock formation, the rock balances itself on a base rock by slightly touching it. The rock had maintained its balance even through an earthquake of 6.5 magnitude!
- Dumna Nature Park: One of the things to do in Jabalpur is explore the wild side in you at the Dumna Nature park. One can come across deer, jackals, wild boars, and the omnipresent monkeys!
Apart from these, other places to visit in Jabalpur are the Rani Durgavati museum, The clock tower, Pisanhari ki Madiya, Chausat Yogini temple and Tripur Sundari temple. Sightseeing in Jabalpur is a mix of history, culture, water sports, boating and picnics.
Below we have a list of things to do in Jabalpur and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Jabalpur getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Jabalpur with confidence.