Located a little away from the town of Jackson, this well maintained hot springs is the perfect getaway for travellers and folks who wish to have a nice time soaking in its warm water after a hectic trip. Originally started as a resource to collect water, the place was later turned into a small pool which was further enhanced by adding a campground and deck to it, making it the well known granite pool we know today. For travellers, there is a lot to do in granite hot springs. The natural setting and calm surrounding makes it a perfect place to camp with friends and have some fun. Others can just take a long walk alongside the pool and indulge in the quietude for a while. In winters, the place gets covered in snow and it is only accessible by skii and sled providing opportunity to indulge in such activities as well.
Granite Hot Springs Travel Tips
- In winters, the pool is only accessible by snowmobile, dog sled, skiing or fat biking
- No alcohol is allowed in the pool area.
Entrance Ticket Details For Granite Hot Springs
- Adult - 6 USD
- Children - 4 USD
- Campgrounds- 15 USD/ Night
- Snowmobile, sled and skis are available for rent.
Granite Hot Springs Hours
- Timings may vary due to weather conditions. Contact the authorities before visiting.
- Campgrounds are open from May 20 to September 30.
Summer (May 13 to October 31) - 10 AM to 6 PM.
Winter [Early December (Dec 10) to April (April 5)]:
- Early December to March- 10 AM to 4 PM daily.
- March to April - 10 AM to 6PM.
How to Reach Granite Hot Springs
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jackson Hole before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jackson Hole and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.65% of people who visit Jackson Hole include Granite Hot Springs in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75% of people start their Granite Hot Springs visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Granite Hot Springs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Granite Hot Springs