Granite Hot Springs , Jackson HoleCurrently Open
- Address: Granite Creek Rd, Jackson, WY 83001, USA, Jackson Hole, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3076906323
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hot Spring, Leisure, Family And Kids
About Granite Hot Springs , Jackson Hole
Located a little away from the town of Jackson, this well maintained hot springs is the perfect getaway for travellers and folks who wish to have a nice time soaking in its warm water after a hectic trip. Originally started as a resource to collect water, the place was later turned into a small pool which was further enhanced by adding a campground and deck to it, making it the well known granite pool we know today. For travellers, there is a lot to do in granite hot springs. The natural setting and calm surrounding makes it a perfect place to camp with friends and have some fun. Others can just take a long walk alongside the pool and indulge in the quietude for a while. In winters, the place gets covered in snow and it is only accessible by skii and sled providing opportunity to indulge in such activities as well.
Granite Hot Springs Information
- In winters, the pool is only accessible by snowmobile, dog sled, skiing or fat biking
- No alcohol is allowed in the pool area.
Granite Hot Springs Ticket Prices
- Adult - 6 USD
- Children - 4 USD
- Campgrounds- 15 USD/ Night
- Snowmobile, sled and skis are available for rent.
Granite Hot Springs Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings may vary due to weather conditions. Contact the authorities before visiting.
- Campgrounds are open from May 20 to September 30.
Summer (May 13 to October 31) - 10 AM to 6 PM.
Winter [Early December (Dec 10) to April (April 5)]:
- Early December to March- 10 AM to 4 PM daily.
- March to April - 10 AM to 6PM.
How To reach Granite Hot Springs by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jackson Hole before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jackson Hole and book an accommodation of your choice.
Granite Hot Springs , Jackson Hole Reviews
This place is so Beautiful so is the camp ground that's not to far from there. It is an amazing place for families and friends to go and get out and have fun in the mountains. Have a picnic out in the mountains. while having a beautiful view of the tree's and wildlife. I would recommend this place for a vacation or just passing through.
Really just a heated pool up on a hill. Enjoyed the drive out there and one of the nearby campsite though
My friends and I had a wonderful time here after a 5 day backpacking trip. The service was excellent. They have cold beverages and candy available for purchase. The fee to use the hit springs is modest. Shout out to Rocky, you made a perfect ending to a lovely week in the woods. Bring cash, they don't accept cards.
Amazing swimming hole. Be careful on the drive in.
Got there after hours and still got to swim and hang out. It was decent for not being a natural hot spring
All QuestionsGranite Hot Springs
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Jackson Hole
- National Museum Of Wildlife Art
- Jackson Hole / Snake River KOA
- John D. Rockefeller Jr Memorial Parkway
- Laurance Rockefeller Preserve
- Core Pilates
- Jackson Hole Trail Rides
- Putnam Horsemanship
- Dave Hansen Whitewater And Scenic River Trips
- Mad River Boat Trips
- Pink Garter Theatre
- Jenny Lake Boating