Teton Raptor Center314 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5450 WY-22, Wilson, WY 83014, USA, Jackson Hole, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3072032551
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Bird Watching, Conservation Centre
A conservation and rehabilitation center for raptors situated near the rugged surroundings of Jackson Hole. Established in 1991 by two field biologists, the place is now a sanctuary for numerous birds and raptors who are rehabilitated and protected here. Visitors who are interested in these creatures are provided with guided tours where they can learn about them and their habitation. Supported by a group of well informed educators, the place provides a fascinating take on the life of these beautiful birds.
Entrance Ticket Details For Teton Raptor Center
- Adult: 12 USD
- Children (4-12) & Seniors (65+): 10 USD
- Children of age 3 or less: free
Teton Raptor Center Hours
Raptor encounters are available on:
- 1 June to 30 September 2016: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays at 2 PM.
- Encounter timings are only available for 2016. Visit the website or contact the authorities before visiting.
How to Reach Teton Raptor Center
- Bus Station: Wilson/ Nora's
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jackson Hole before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jackson Hole and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.99% of people who visit Jackson Hole include Teton Raptor Center in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
67.5% of people start their Teton Raptor Center visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Teton Raptor Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teton Raptor Center