This is a theme park also known as The Shipwreck. It is one destination where people of all ages can have fun forgetting the age difference. It is also the largest family entertainment center in Northeast Florida. The park boasts of-
- Adventure Speedway Go-Karts
- Adventure Golf - two 18-hole miniature golf courses
- Laser Tag in our Multi-Level Arena
- A monster Video and Redemption Gaming Arcade
- The Wacky Worm Roller Coaster
- Frog Hopper
- Max Flight Coaster Simulator
- Batting Cages with varied skill levels
- On-site food services and catering
- Two themed Snack Bars
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jacksonville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jacksonville and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.92% of people who visit Jacksonville include Adventure Landing in their plan
95% of people start their Adventure Landing visit around 11 AM
People usually take around to see Adventure Landing