Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary591 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1860 Starratt Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32226, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9047573603
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Zoo, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The initiative was taken around 30 years ago by a nature lover Curator Curt to create something so beautiful and exotic. The mission was to conserve the lovely big cat species rather tigers. As you come here you can expect to see these mighty and gorgeous creatures in a large number. Starting from the large ones to the cute cubs, the black as well as white ones, here you will see tigers from all over the world, especially Africa.
The park was declared a non- profit organization after a few years of its establishment and is still only organized by volunteers. This is no doubt one of the must-visits in the city where you can have the closest encounters with tigers.
Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary Travel Tips
- It is preferable that you wear closed toe shoes as the path is mud packed.
- Bring a sunscreen as it is an outdoor tour completely and involves walking only.
- Bug sprays are extremely desirable, especially in the night feeding tours.
- Children are most welcome in the night tour but very small children can get scared of the loud roars.
- Handicapped access is possible.
- There is a small cafe that offers snacks and regular soft drinks.
- The animals eat raw meat only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- $ 5 for children between 3-11 years.
- Free for children under 2 years.
Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary Hours
- Night tours end at 7:15 PM
- Tours last for 40 – 45 minutes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jacksonville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jacksonville and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.7% of people who visit Jacksonville include Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
93.55% of people start their Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary