How to Reach Jacksonville
The Easiest Way to Reach Jacksonville
HOW TO GET TO JACKSONVILLE
- By Air: The Jacksonville International Airport is serviced by AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, jetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and US Airways.
- By Train: Amtrak provides the necessary service to all other parts of Florida.
- By Bus: The Greyhound and Megabus services are known to provide standard services.
- By Car: The Interstate 10 and Interstate 95 are the best ways to come into the city.
HOW GET AROUND JACKSONVILLE
- By Bus: The Jacksonville Transportation Authority provides AC buses throughut the city but you have to b careful about the timings.
- By Car: Car rentals are abundantly available here.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are available, but expensive due to the sprawl of the city.
- By Bike/Walk: Biking and walking are other very comfortable ways to travel within the city and also from one district to another.
Modes of Transportation in Jacksonville
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Jacksonville. The most preferred mode of transport in Jacksonville is Car.
Average distance: 28.53 km Average time: 37.33 min
Car 75%Driving 37.33 min Overall average time for 28.53 kms 37.33 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Haleakala National Park
- How To Reach Hot Springs
- How To Reach Destin
- How To Reach Charlotte
- How To Reach Macon
- How To Reach Jackson Hole
- How To Reach Columbus City
- How To Reach Pismo Beach
- How To Reach Keystone
- How To Reach Panama City Beach
- Cities Near Jacksonville
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.