How to Reach Jacksonville
HOW TO GET TO JACKSONVILLE
- By Air: The Jacksonville International Airport is serviced by AirTran Airways, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, jetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and US Airways.
- By Train: Amtrak provides the necessary service to all other parts of Florida.
- By Bus: The Greyhound and Megabus services are known to provide standard services.
- By Car: The Interstate 10 and Interstate 95 are the best ways to come into the city.
HOW GET AROUND JACKSONVILLE
- By Bus: The Jacksonville Transportation Authority provides AC buses throughut the city but you have to b careful about the timings.
- By Car: Car rentals are abundantly available here.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are available, but expensive due to the sprawl of the city.
- By Bike/Walk: Biking and walking are other very comfortable ways to travel within the city and also from one district to another.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Jacksonville. The most preferred mode of transport in Jacksonville is Car.
Average distance: 25.12 km Average time: 35.19 min
Car 86.67%Driving 35.15 min Walking 0.04 min Overall average time for 25.12 kms 35.19 min
|Yulee to Jacksonville||7.31 km||7 mins|
|Groveland to Jacksonville||35.72 km||35 mins|
|Orlando to Jacksonville||42.52 km||42 mins|
|Orange city to Jacksonville||45.75 km||45 mins|
|Starke to Jacksonville||50.64 km||50 mins|
|Macclenny to Jacksonville||51.84 km||51 mins|
|Augusta to Jacksonville||63.35 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Savannah to Jacksonville||68.31 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Ormond beach to Jacksonville||68.91 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Daytona beach to Jacksonville||72.78 km||1 hour 12 mins|