Little Talbot Island State ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 12157 Heckscher Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32226, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9042512320
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Island, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Little Talbot Island State Park - Review
The Little Talbot Island is located on the north east of Jacksonville and covers a large area. The park contains maritime forests, dunes and salt marshes all in the same place. The wildlife here includes river otters, marsh rabbits, bobcats and other native migratory birds. You can come here for a number of activities such as camping, fishing, hiking, swimming, canoeing, nature watching and surfing.
Little Talbot Island State Park Information
- There are camping and picnic facilities available here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jacksonville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jacksonville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Little Talbot Island State Park
95% of people who visit Jacksonville include Little Talbot Island State Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.04% of people start their Little Talbot Island State Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Little Talbot Island State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Little Talbot Island State Park
Little Talbot Island State Park Map
Little Talbot Island State Park Trips
Little Talbot Island State Park, Jacksonville Reviews
The park ranger was super nice & informative. We got a great sheet with common shells & shark teeth identifications. Bathrooms were clean, outdoor foot & body showers near parking lot, covered picnic tables, beautiful view, plenty of shells & a few shark teeth found. Overall a great, quiet, peaceful spot. More wild and less touristy.
Great location to go camping. Excellent shower houses and restrooms at the campsites. Roads are very cramped understandably and campsite parking can be very tight! Just be aware of weather as with all camping trips especially at the beach. Pop up storms come and go but can be harsh at times!
Our granddaughter chose this place for her Wedding. The little ones had room to run and play. We had access to three Pavilions . We used one for the food and other stuff. One for the ceremony its self. It worked out very well. All of us had a great time there.
Best beach to take small children to. When it's low tide, there are small pools for the little ones to swim in without being knocked over by waves. My favorite part is that I find sand dollars almost every time I visit..and I visit at least once a week. The staff is always nice and helpful.
This is an amazing place to come and stay. Great staff, very friendly. Camping was very secluded and it's a gated entry. It's on the island across from the state park. They have pavilions and boardwalks on the state park and bath houses in the camping area. Very Clean, you'll love it.
All QuestionsLittle talbot island state park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Theodore Roosevelt Area
- Huguenot Memorial Park
- Victory Casino Cruises
- Fort Caroline National Memorial Gardens
- Ritz Theatre And Lavilla Museum
- Alexander Brest Planetarium
- St. John's Town Center
- Confederate Park Dog Park
- Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- Jacksonville Fire Museum
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka P.w. św. Jana Jałmużnika Włodawa
- Miejska Biblioteka Publiczna We Włodawie
- Parafia Prawosławna Narodzenia Najświętszej Marii Panny
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Jezusowego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka P.w. św. Ludwika. Ojcowie Paulini. Proboszcz Włodawa
- Wdl Sako Michał Sak
- Sysmark Marek Rojek
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Ludwika O. Paulinów
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Urszuli
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Św. Jakuba Apostoła I Św. Doroty
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Pw. św. Floriana
- "F 64" Jarosław Grądalski
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Anny
- J M Film Production Marchewka Jerzy Zbigniew