Stand beneath a Chiclet tree which has sap that can be chewed like gum and think how the entire process of chewing gum has helped people kick addictions such as smoking and nail biting. The multi-coloured tiny hard candy is adorable, and the taste sensational. In the Chiclet Canopy tour you are surrounded by a vast number of Chiclet trees in one of the few remaining transitional forest.
The Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour is located in Hermosa Beach, Jaco. The tour consists of 14 suspended platforms connected by 11 steel cables high above the forest floor. The platforms are between 60 to 130 feet above the ground. Using extreme safety measures and harness you are able to glide between platforms on cables and look down on the breath taking view of the canopy and forest floor. From that height you can also spot wildlife flitting across the forest.
The adventure is thrilling for the whole family. The combination of mountains, forest and beach offer enormously beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean from the platform. The platforms that are strapped to the Chiclet trees at 150 feet allows you a rare view of the Hermosa Beach. A suspension bridge permits you to walk across dense undergrowth onto the other side. On some of the zip lines you move very fast while on some others, it takes time.
The guides are all trained and dedicated and they help train you before you start the tour and they are especially attentive to small children. It may seem scary to beginners but once you get started and well underway, you can’t help but feel adrenaline pumping from head to toe!
Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour Travel Tips
- 4 tours daily with a maximum of 35 people in each tour.
- Wear light pants, or Bermuda and carry insect repellent.
- Take a camera, DVD’s are not available all the time.
- Tours include safety gear and transport from Jaco.
- Wear good walking shoes and use sunblock.
- When you reserve your attractions, print the vouchers, and carry them as proof of purchase.
- You have to keep an eye for branches that stick out.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour
- Package tours for $100 is also available.
Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour Hours
- The another timings available are 9.00 am, 1.00 pm, 3.00 pm.
- Pizza Bocha- Argentinian
- Global Chef Cuisine- Continental
- Vista Hermosa Restaurant- Costa Rican
- Bowie’s Bar and Restaurant- American, seafood, Costa Rican.
- Rancho Santana- Costa Rican
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.09% of people who visit Jaco include Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.94% of people start their Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chiclet Tree Canopy Tour