Waterfalls, a force of Nature, both beautiful and brutal. White water cascading down a series of rocky outcrops. From a distance the waterfall is a silver silent white stream, tranquil and you stand in awe to admire its beauty. And as you get closer, you realise it is not that gentle but deafening. You throw caution to the wind and get your adrenaline pumping as you plunge in the pool below. The Costa Rica Waterfalls will lift and soar your spirits, it is simply spectacular!
The Costa Rica Waterfall tours are conducted by dedicated experts who ensure that the trip is memorable and you will come back for more. They will guide you through rain forests to catch a glimpse monkeys, scarlet macaws, toucans, and frogs. They will educate you about the trees that are indigenous to that region and always informative and alert about your comfort. You can trek or jump off a cliff or rappel (method of descending by rope) with the ever watchful guide by your side to ensure your safety.
The tour involves taking a 4WD up the hills where the guide will stop to point the interesting and picturesque forests dotting these hills. The final destination is the waterfall where you submerge and become one with nature. The healing power of the downfall massages your body and cleanses and rejuvenates your senses. The interaction with the water and the surrounding calls of the jungle will stimulate you and make you want more. The beauty of Costa Rica is spread out before you and all you have to do is relax and absorb the healing powers of Nature. You can test your guide by asking him questions directly and be sure to get a correct answer on the spot!
An exciting adventure, enjoyable and stimulating out in the rain forest, is what you are guaranteed when you go with Costa Rica Waterfalls tours!
Costa Rica Waterfall Tours Travel Tips
- Minimum age 8 years old.
- Transportation in Land Rover Defender, Naturalist Guide, entrance fees and fresh fruit and Lunch at the waterfall.
- Hiking shoes or sneakers, sun glasses, sun block, light clothes, swimming suit, towel.
- Transportation to and from your hotel, takes you to 5 Rapells, 2 Natural pools, beautiful hiking trails, full Costa Rican lunch.
- There are professional bilingual guides.
- Bring waterproof camera and change of clothes.
Costa Rica Waterfall Tours Hours
- The available tour timings are 7.30 am & 12.30 pm.
- 2 Tours per day with 5 hours per trip.
- Los Almendros Restaurant Esterillos Oeste- Caribbean, Asian Fusion.
- Pavillion Restaurant- American, Seafood, Costa Rican, Organic.
- Pizza Bocha- Argentinian
- Global Chef Cuisine- Continental
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Jaco include Costa Rica Waterfall Tours in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.8% of people start their Costa Rica Waterfall Tours visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
65.29% of people prefer walking in order to reach Costa Rica Waterfall Tours