Bastar PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Jagdalpur, Bastar, 494223, Chattisgarh, India. Map
- Phone: +91-7714028635
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids
The Bastar Palace is a mighty remnant of the building that was once the headquarter of the Bastar Kingdom. The tribal culture of the region and its history is preserved well in this palace, and it attracts a large number of tourists. You will be amazed by the intricate drawings and figurines that have been made on the ceiling of Bastar Palace. The palace is surrounded by lush green gardens that add to the charisma of the palace, especially at sunrise and sunset, or on a full moon night. The palace is decorated superbly on the tribal festival Bastar Dussehra. Locals from surrounding regions bring their deities here and celebrate the festival with lighting, dance, and music.
How to Reach Bastar Palace
- Trains Hirakhand Express, Mail Express Special and passenger train to station Jagdalpur.
- Bastar Palace Address: Jagdalpur, Bastar, 494223, Chattisgarh, India.
- Bastar Palace Contact Number: +91-7714028635
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!