Akbari Mosque129 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Amer Rd, Gandhi Chowk, Devisinghpura, Amer, Rajasthan 302028, Jaipur, India Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Located in the outskirts of Jaipur, the Akbari Masjid is a reminder of the city’s Mughal past. The architecture of this mosque is something to look forward to. Built on a raised platform, it has three gateways to enter inside. There is a rectangular prayer hall that boasts of magnificent seven arches and four storeyed minarets on either end. There is an inscription on one of the arches that states that the mosque was built by Raja Bharmal on the order of Mugal emperor Akbar in A.H. 977 (A.D. 1569). Do visit this mosque for an insight into Mughal architecture and faith.
Entrance Ticket Details For Akbari Mosque
- Free entry
How to Reach Akbari Mosque
- By Bus Station: Amer Bus Station 2
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Akbari Mosque Address: Amer Rd, Gandhi Chowk, Devisinghpura, Amer, Rajasthan 302028, Jaipur, India
- Akbari Mosque Timing: 04:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Akbari Mosque: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.02% of people who visit Jaipur include Akbari Mosque in their plan
50% of people start their Akbari Mosque visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Akbari Mosque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Akbari Mosque
People normally club together Jamwai Mata Temple and Kale Hanuman Ji Temple while planning their visit to Akbari Mosque.