City Palace11682 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Jalebi Chowk, Near Jantar Mantar, Tripolia Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1414088888
- Ticket Price: 700 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Educational Site, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The chief administration centre by the Maharaja of Jaipur, the city palace of Jaipur is one of the most impressive places to see in the city. City Palace is a grandiose area with several smaller palaces and halls enclosed together in one huge structure. The adjacent palaces include the ChandraMahal and the Mubarak Mahal. Several neighbouring palace buildings, towers, patios, temples and garden plots alike lie within the walls of this magnificent fort.
The ones that are not to be missed are Mukut Mahal, Maharani’s Palace, and Shri Govind Dev Temple. Several objects of interest from the royal era have been stored here. There are several Mughal influences on the architecture as well. This is apparent from the fact that the Palace also has the public and public halls named the Diwan-i-Am and the Diwan-i-Khas.
Three splendid gates named the Virendra Pol, the Udai Pol, and the Tripolia Gate guard the entrances to this massive area. The Tripolia Gate is used by the members of the royalty. Visitors are allowed entry to the palace by the Virendra Pol and the Udai Pol.
City palace - Rajasthan tourist attraction added in the Rajasthan Itinerary 2 Weeks. Must visit this amazing attraction.
One of the most impressive palaces in India, the City Palace of Jaipur is quite renowned among tourists, thanks to quintessential Rajasthani style architecture, subtle glamour and royal vibes. The palace allows entrance to tourists on certain City Palace Ticket Price. The Tickets for City Palace can be availed directly on the arrival, but remember to arrive a little early to Buy Tickets for City Palace if you do not wish to deal with unnecessary crowd. The City Palace Tickets varies for foreigners and natives. Regardless, with all the majestic charm and allure, the Royal Palace is worth a visit.
City Palace Travel Tips
- The three entrances to the City Palace are guarded by the three gates named the Virendra Pol, the Udai Pol, and the Tripolia Gate.
- The Tripolia Gate is meant for the sole usage by the royal members, and the visitors are allowed entry to the palace by the Virendra Pol and the Udai Pol.
Entrance Ticket Details For City Palace
- Indian nationals: Rs. 75
- Foreign Nationals: Rs. 300
How to Reach City Palace
- Nearest Bus stop: Hawa Mahal Bus stop and Badi Chopad Bus Stop
- Paantya The Pool Deck Palki Khana
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Jaipur include City Palace in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
69.15% of people start their City Palace visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see City Palace
74.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting City Palace