How to Reach Jaipur
There are many choices to commute in and around Jaipur.
HOW TO GET TO JAIPUR
- By Air: Visitors can fly to Jaipur Airport which hosts both domestic and very few International flights. You can alternatively also take a flight to Delhi and drive down to Jaipur. There are various modes of public transport outside the airport. Take a car on rent, auto rickshaw to get to your destination.
- By Train: Indian Railways connects Jaipur with other major Indian cities like Delhi, Agra and Mumbai.
- By Bus: Most cities in Rajasthan and even some northern cities like Delhi have buses going in to Jaipur. You can choose a sleeper or a semi-sleeper and this is one of the most reasonably priced ways to get into the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND JAIPUR
- By Car: Visitors can also travel by car and many car rentals are available.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired for easy travel.
- By Auto: An auto rickshaw is another way of getting around Jaipur.
- By Cycle: The cycle rickshaw is also an excellent mode of transport in Jaipur.
- On foot: There is no better way than exploring a city on foot to completely absorb all that it has to offer to you. This is advisable only during winters, the summers can drain out all the energy from you.