How to Reach Jaipur
There are many choices to commute in and around Jaipur.
HOW TO GET TO JAIPUR
- By Air: Visitors can fly to Jaipur Airport which hosts both domestic and very few International flights. You can alternatively also take a flight to Delhi and drive down to Jaipur. There are various modes of public transport outside the airport. Take a car on rent, auto rickshaw to get to your destination.
- By Train: Indian Railways connects Jaipur with other major Indian cities like Delhi, Agra and Mumbai.
- By Bus: Most cities in Rajasthan and even some northern cities like Delhi have buses going in to Jaipur. You can choose a sleeper or a semi-sleeper and this is one of the most reasonably priced ways to get into the city.
HOW TO GET AROUND JAIPUR
- By Car: Visitors can also travel by car and many car rentals are available.
- By Taxi: Taxis can be hired for easy travel.
- By Auto: An auto rickshaw is another way of getting around Jaipur.
- By Cycle: The cycle rickshaw is also an excellent mode of transport in Jaipur.
- On foot: There is no better way than exploring a city on foot to completely absorb all that it has to offer to you. This is advisable only during winters, the summers can drain out all the energy from you.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Jaipur. The most preferred mode of transport in Jaipur is Car.
Average distance: 16.8 km Average time: 40.87 min
Car 53.33%Driving 28.5 min Overall average time for 21.25 kms 28.5 min
Motorbike 13.33%Motorbike 42.5 min Walking 7.5 min Overall average time for 12.5 kms 50 min
Bus/Trolleybus 6.67%Bus 30 min Overall average time for 10 kms 30 min
Walking 13.33%Walking 60 min Other 7.5 min Bike 7.5 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 6 kms 80 min
Bike 6.67%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 10 kms 20 min
Train/Metro 6.67%Train 20 min Tram 15 min Bus 15 min Waiting 10 min Walking 10 min Other 5 min Overall average time for 25 kms 75 min