Jain Mandir18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: RJ SH 12, Dada Gurudev Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
As the name suggests, this is an ancient Jain temple that holds a lot of importance for the Jain devotees in India. The temple looks exquisite with fine carvings that look similar to the famous Dilwara temple in Mount Abu. Built in 10th century A. D, this temple displays high spires that are termed as 'shikharas' and an inner sanctum which houses a stone shrine with 8 pinnacles. A visit to this temple will leave you with better understanding of Jain faith and ancient architecture.
Jain Mandir Travel Tips
- Follow the Jain rituals while entering the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jain Mandir
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Jain Mandir
- By Train: Sanganer Railway station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jain Mandir Address: RJ SH 12, Dada Gurudev Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029, India
- Jain Mandir Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jain Mandir: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.14% of people who visit Jaipur include Jain Mandir in their plan
95% of people start their Jain Mandir visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jain Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jain Mandir
People normally club together Jawahar Circle and Sawai Mansingh Stadium while planning their visit to Jain Mandir.