Ranthambore National ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Rajasthan, India, Jaipur
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9414052013
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Wildlife Sanctuary , Nature
The Ranthambore National Park is the largest national park of North India. It was built under the jurisdiction of the Indian Government, as a National Reserve for the tigers. The park was enlarged in 1984, through the inclusion of the territories of the Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary and the Keladevi Sanctuary.
The royal tigers are the most imposing creatures that rule over this forested area. It is definitely their elegance and royalty that draws so many tourists to Ranathambore every year. Other than these majestic beasts, peacocks, black bucks and spotted deer as well as a total of 270 species of birds are housed by this national park. You can visit the park in the morning or in the afternoon through safaris in canters which need to be booked in advance. There are also lakes in the park but the Padam Talao is the largest, and is highlighted by the JogiMahal situated upon the side of the lake. These two are amazing sights to see within the park. It is also home to the second largest banyan tree of India.
The Fauna of the park is also rich and varied. Several species of trees and bamboos are conserved in this place.
Explore India in just 2 weeks with best guide India Itinerary 2 Weeks
Tickets for Ranthambore National Park tours are always in demand as this is the largest national park of north India. Although you can always explore this attraction on your own, our tour will offer you an exciting way to go about your safari. We offer you Ranthambore National Park tickets at best prices possible along with an added feature of guidance. You just need to buy tickets for Ranthambore National Park and leave all worries to us. Along with offering Ranthambore National Park prices at good rates, we also offer you other features that will make your visit memorable.
- The natural vegetation of the park consists of dry and mixed deciduous forests, along with a multitude of about 550 species of flowering plants, and the leading vegetation of the Anogeissus pendula.
Park Entry Fee:
- 100 rupees per person for Indians.
- 800 rupees per person for foreigners.
- Discounts are offered for students.
Private Vehicle Entry Fee:
- 800 rupees for a gypsy.
- 375 rupees for a car or jeep.
- 50 rupees for a motorcycle.
Gypsy Safari Fee:
- 244 rupees per person for Indians.
- 984 rupees per person for foreigners.
- Children under five years old are free.
Canter Safari Fee:
- 129 rupees per person for Indians.
- 869 rupees per person for foreigners.
- For more ticket prices, refer to the website.
- 1st October to 31st October: 7.00 am to 10.30 am and 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
- 1st November to 31st January: 7.00 am to 10.30 am and 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
- 1st February to 31st March: 6.30 am to 10.00 am and 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
- 1st April to 15th May: 6.00 am to 9.30 am and 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
- 15th May to 30th June: 6.00 am to 9.30 am and 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm.
- By taxi from Jaipur.
- Wold Dragon Dhaba
- Ranthambore Forest Resort
- Hotel Riddhi Siddhi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.03% of people who visit Jaipur include Ranthambore National Park in their plan
25% of people start their Ranthambore National Park visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ranthambore National Park
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ranthambore National Park
Management system is completely horrible, it make fool us, nothing in the park they ride you again and again on the same track, you can see man walking in park, domestic animals walking, but no tiger and not any wild animal which makes you happy when you see it. So save your money...
Amazing national park and tiger reserve. Dense forest with many wild animals. Divided into different Zones. You can have a jungle safari and can see tiger and many other animals in their natural inhabitants.
This place will be for ever in my memories. It is said that in this national park you have the highest chance to see a tiger. I was lucky
One of the best forest Safari I have ever experienced. It's better to do safari in a Gypsy as people are loud and talkative in a bus. Unfortunately, I couldn't spot a 🐅 here. But I found a lot of pug marks. Safari is for 3 hours. Best to stay quiet and pay close attention.
If you are planning to visit ranthambhore park visit early in the morning to see the beauty of forest there animals the deer chewing the grass and if they see you they ran away the tiger seeing is the best part of this park the forest is protected by forest department I am happy to see animals live without any fear of man live I loved the place I will visit the place again in my life.