Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park209 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Govind Marg, Frontier Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Fountain
Named after the famous martyr of Indian Independence movement, Bhagat Singh, this park is a great place to spend some hours of leisure and recreation. The 5 fountains inside this park make it more beautiful and worth visiting. If you go in the morning, you will be able to see a lot of people who come here to walk or to jog. The beauty of this park is further enhanced by tall trees, swings and natural views. Do spend some time here in morning or evening for quiet sojourn.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park Travel Tips
- Recommended to be visited during day time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park
- By Bus Station: LNMIIT Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park Address: Govind Marg, Frontier Colony, Adarsh Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!