Are you looking for what to do in Jaipur?
Here are all the points of interest in Jaipur. All of these atractions are unique and must see in Jaipur. Plan your trip in a way you can cover all the Jaipur attractions.
- City Palace Jaipur: City Palace basically includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces mainly and a great shopping centre is the best attraction of Jaipur and is mainly a palace complex.
- Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal has a very interesting story behind it. It was made for the ladies of the palace so they could witness the festivities on the street and otherwise without being seen.
- Galta Monkey Temple: Galta Monkey Temple has been a retreat for Hindu ascetics belonging to vaishnavite Ramanandi sect, since the early 1500s. Do look out for the monkeys that frequent the palace.
- Amer Or Amber Fort: The star attraction of Jaipur, this fort is built on hillside and you should definitely visit this place while in Jaipur.
- Nahargarh Fort: Nahargarh Fort is nestled on the edge of the Aravalli Hills and overlooks Jaipur, the pink city. The view from this fort is very impressive.
- Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort is located on a promontory called the Cheel ka Teela and is a part of Aravali range. It offers a beautiful view by overlooking the Amber Fort and the Maota Lake.
- Jantar Mantar Observatory: Jantar Mantar in all is a beautiful monument and is a part of every child's fantasy when they read about it. The observatory is a part of this and is worth a visit.
- Albert Hall Museum: Functioning as the state museum of Rajasthan, this is the main museum as well as the oldest museum of the city.
- Elefantastic Jaipur: Worth an experience to see elephants enjoy so much. If you are a wild life lover, then you definitely should visit this place.
- Jal Mahal: Jal mahal is basically named so because it is located right int he center of the Man sagar lake in Jaipur.
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple: A major tourist attraction of Jaipur, this temple is dedicated to Hindu diety Vishnu and the goddess of wealth- Lakshmi.
- Abhaneri Step Well: Not exactly in Jaipur, but this is an attraction you can easily access from Jaipur. It is in the village of Abhineri and is a beautiful place to be at.
- Sisodia Rani Garden: Built in 1779 by Raja Jai singh II, this is a lovely garden accompanied by a palace and is roughly 6 kilometers from Jaipur.
- Ranthambore National Park: Spread over 392 kilometers this national park is one of the largest sanctuaries and is a treat for any wildlife lover.
- Alice Garg National Seashell Museum: This was basically a personal sea shell collection of the Gargs and it is totally worth watching this display.
- Dolls Museum: Dolls and puppets are a part of Rajasthani culture. That is why Doll's museum is a treat to watch- for kids and adults alike.
- Sargasuli Tower: Also known as the tower to paradise, this tower is one of the best places in Jaipur.
- Jawahar Kala Kendra: Built with the purpose of preserving Rajasthani arts and crafts , this kala kendra is a beautiful sights for arts and culture lovers alike.
- Dungri Ganesh Temple: Dedicated to the most loved hindu diety Ganesha- this temple is worth a visit to witness the belief that followers have in Ganesha.
- Gaitore: Gaitore in Jaipur is basically a royal cremation ground of Kachhwaha Rajputs but also a marvel in terms of architecture.
Below we have a list of things to do in Jaipur and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Jaipur getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Jaipur with confidence.