Amar SagarCurrently Open
- Address: Amar Sagar, Lodurva, Rajasthan 345001, Jaisalmer, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake
Located near the 17th century Amar Singh Palace, the Amar Sagar Lake adds a rather striking scenery to the barren desert.
The calm waters of the lake form a picturesque backdrop to the magnificent castle and offers paddle-boating for visitors. The shore is lovely to walk around while the whole view of the surrounding Mahal and the Jain temple, provide the ‘picture perfect moment’.
The place is ideal to beat the heat when in Jaisalmer.
Amar Sagar Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks.
- Carry Sun-glasses and hats to avoid direct sunlight during day visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amar Sagar
- Admission to the lake is free but you will have to pay around INR 100 for paddle-boating.
How to Reach Amar Sagar
- By renting a Bike/Car
- By taking a Tuk Tuk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.78% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Amar Sagar in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
73.33% of people start their Amar Sagar visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amar Sagar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amar Sagar