Amar Sagar Jain Temple583 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jaisalmer Fort, Off the Jaisalmer-Sam Road, Jaisalmer 345001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2992252406
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dating back to the 12th and the 15th century, the Amar Sagar temples are dedicated to Rikhabdevji and Shambhavdev Ji – The famous Jain Tirthankars (Hermits). The beautiful temples are carved in yellow sandstone in Dilwara style (derived from Dilwara Temple on Mount Abu) and you can see the signature layout to maximize natural air-ventilation while still maintaining it elaborate beauty.
- The Parswanath Temple- The oldest, main temple and the most beautiful of the Jain temples.
- Lodurva- An ancient civilisation that contain the Rishabhnath Temple and the Shambhavanath Temple.
- The statues of animals and Gods kept in the temple and the intricate carvings seen on the temple walls.
Amar Sagar Jain Temple Travel Tips
- Removing shoes before entering the temple is customary. Appropriate clothing is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amar Sagar Jain Temple
- Free for Indian citizens.
- INR 10 per person for foreign tourists.
- INR 50 per still Camera.
- INR 100 per Camcorder.
How to Reach Amar Sagar Jain Temple
- By renting a Bike/Car
- By taking a Tuk Tuk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.19% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Amar Sagar Jain Temple in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.31% of people start their Amar Sagar Jain Temple visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amar Sagar Jain Temple
90.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amar Sagar Jain Temple