Amar Sagar Jain TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Jaisalmer Fort, Off the Jaisalmer-Sam Road, Jaisalmer 345001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2992252406
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Amar Sagar Jain Temple - Review
Dating back to the 12th and the 15th century, the Amar Sagar temples are dedicated to Rikhabdevji and Shambhavdev Ji – The famous Jain Tirthankars (Hermits). The beautiful temples are carved in yellow sandstone in Dilwara style (derived from Dilwara Temple on Mount Abu) and you can see the signature layout to maximize natural air-ventilation while still maintaining it elaborate beauty.
- The Parswanath Temple- The oldest, main temple and the most beautiful of the Jain temples.
- Lodurva- An ancient civilisation that contain the Rishabhnath Temple and the Shambhavanath Temple.
- The statues of animals and Gods kept in the temple and the intricate carvings seen on the temple walls.
Amar Sagar Jain Temple Information
- Removing shoes before entering the temple is customary. Appropriate clothing is recommended.
Amar Sagar Jain Temple Ticket Prices
- Free for Indian citizens.
- INR 10 per person for foreign tourists.
- INR 50 per still Camera.
- INR 100 per Camcorder.
How To reach Amar Sagar Jain Temple by Public Transport
- By renting a Bike/Car
- By taking a Tuk Tuk
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Amar Sagar Jain Temple
14.56% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Amar Sagar Jain Temple in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.31% of people start their Amar Sagar Jain Temple visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amar Sagar Jain Temple
90.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amar Sagar Jain Temple
Amar Sagar Jain Temple Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur from JaipurBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner
2 Views8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur from BangaloreBy: Guest UserCity: Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer
1 View8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur from BangaloreBy: Guest UserCity: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer
Amar Sagar Jain Temple, Jaisalmer Reviews
Not only for Jain's, its a must visit for all.. Go and witness the class architecture and artisan work... Masterpiece...
Very beautiful place. Must visit . The architecture of the monuments were really nice. Great .
Beautiful place, awesome carving....👍🏻
The good architecture of Jain Mandir. Looking very good,
Beautiful place with calm and quiet atmosphere complete inside the desert. The view of nearby windmill may give a special attraction to your photos. You need to pay for camera and mobile to take inside.