Events and Festivals in Jaisalmer
- Desert Festival of Jaisalmer: Every year in January, Jaisalmer hosts the Desert Festival. Camels, camel rides and exhibitions are the things to watch out for. The most interesting thing to do is to watch the Turban tying contest that is a lot of fun. Besides this traditional music is played and dancers perform to the beats in full costume. It is truly a celebration of the culture of Jaisalmer and a fascinating event to witness.
Trip plans for Jaisalmer
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Jaisalmer
Save 7%Full-Day Private Jaisalmer City Tour with Havelis and Camel Ride
Duration: 10 Hrs
On this 10-hour tour, you will visit the honey-colored Jaisalmer fort that emerges from the flat dry desert sands and Salim S...
Save 6%Overnight stay in the Desert4 Reviews
Duration: 21 Hrs
Enjoy the view of the Great Thar Desert from our Camel safari tour. from the pick-up point of City we will take you to cultur...
Save 7%Private Full-Day City Tour of Jaisalmer1 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Jaisalmer, also called the "Golden City," is the desert city in Rajasthan. It looks like a massive sandcastle rising from the...
Private Transfer from Jaisalmer to JodhpurNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer We will pick you up in the morning at Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer Railway Stationn, Bus...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Himmatnagar
- Events & Festivals in Siwana
- Events & Festivals in Jodhpur
- Events & Festivals in Luni Junction
- Events & Festivals in Bhinmal
- Events & Festivals in Sanchore