Folklore MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Gadisar Lake Rd, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Folklore Museum - Review
After you’ve had a taste of Jaisalmer, you will certainly want to know even more about it. The place has a lively history and a glorious past. To know about all that and more, the Folklore museum is the best place to visit.
Rajasthani folklore ranges from the valor of kings to the hauntings of places and is rich and varied in every way. The museum makes all the stories come to life and is an absolutely fascinating experience to be reckoned with.
The museum is a must visit for history lovers of course but kids and families will love it too and understand the place a lot better.
Folklore Museum Information
- Most places here don’t have their own telephone numbers so call the tourism office for details instead, +91-2992-252406.
Folklore Museum Ticket Prices
- Indian Nationals: 10 INR.
- Camera Fees: 50/100 INR.
How To reach Folklore Museum by Public Transport
- Postal Colony
Restaurants Near Folklore Museum
- First Gate Home Fusion
- 8th July Restaurant
- midtown restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Folklore Museum
73.85% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Folklore Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.93% of people start their Folklore Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Folklore Museum
94.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Folklore Museum
Folklore Museum Map
Folklore Museum Trips
Folklore Museum, Jaisalmer Reviews
Nothing great. Costly ticket at 100 pp. Very reparative..Display.. could not see but heard good puppet shows in evening
This place has changed its locations it's 2 mins away on the highway like road and opens at 10
Nice but no looking good
Nothing good in it
All QuestionsFolklore museum
- Harlan House
- Celtic Sol
- Camp And Cruise
- Scented Castle
- Marne United Methodist Church
- Musketawa Trail
- Berlin Baptist Church
- St Mary's Catholic Church
- Florida Free Library
- Savoy Mountain State Forest
- Hoosac Mountain Tunnel Museum
- Switzer Field
- First Baptist Church & Parsonage
- Soil Conservation Service Site 2-A Dam
- Blanket First Baptist Church