How to Reach Jaisalmer, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer is not easily accessible by air. The airport belongs to the army and very few domestic flights can land there. The best way to reach is by road from Delhi, Jaipur or any of the nearby large cities and it is quite easy to find transport either by hired taxi or by bus.
- Walk: You can easily get around the city on foot. It isn’t very big and most tourist attractions are close by.
- Hired car or taxi: The most convenient way to get around is by a hired car or taxi. You can check prices in advance and it will give you the flexibility to travel to the nearby places as well.
- Public Transport: Do not count on the Public Transport in Jaisalmer. There aren’t too many stops so you will have to make do by walking anyway.
Are you looking for a Jaisalmer travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Jaisalmer from Nearby Cities
|Jodhpur to Jaisalmer||341.18 km||5 hours 35 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Jaisalmer
- How to reach Satyaya
- How to reach Tanot
- How to reach Nopatiya
- How to reach Barmer Rural
- How to reach Jodhpur
- How to reach Jhalamand
- How to reach Liyadara
- How to reach Bhatinda
- How to reach Bikaner
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai