Patwon Ki Haveli4096 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Patwon Ki Haveli Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 91-2992252406
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Patwon Ki Haveli is another example of the royal splendor of Jaisalmer. The Haveli isn’t just the one Haveli thought. There are five different Havelis in one giant complex that makes it an undoubtedly extra-ordinary experience.
The Buildings are incredibly intricately decorated inside and out. The metallic carvings, stone sculpture and the detailed lattice work are sure to leave you absolutely enthralled for hours together. It is undoubtedly an architectural marvel and tourist will love to see its rustic, regal beauty in all its glory.
The Archeological Survey of India has its offices within this structure. However, it is open for tourists and a truly magical sight to see so do not miss this one while you are in Jaisalmer.
Patwon Ki Haveli Travel Tips
- Most places here don’t have their own telephone numbers so call the tourism office for details instead; +91-2992-252406.
Entrance Ticket Details For Patwon Ki Haveli
- Ticket costs are 10 INR for Indian Nationals.
- Camera fees 50 and 100 for Still camera and video recorder respectively.
How to Reach Patwon Ki Haveli
- Main Bus Stop
- Midtown Restaurant
- Lake View Restaurant
- Jaisal Italy
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.67% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Patwon Ki Haveli in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55.56% of people start their Patwon Ki Haveli visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Patwon Ki Haveli
80.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Patwon Ki Haveli