Salim Singh Ki Haveli3199 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Asani road, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9414150378
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
This stunning marvel of royal Rajasthani architecture is certainly worth a visit. Salim Singh must have been a lucky man to have this gorgeous piece of architecture to his name. In truth, it was commissioned by this Prime minister in the Jaisalmer province.
The amazing architecture is perhaps the most stunning of the era. The arched balconies, the intricate carving and embellishment, the lovely steps and the piece the resistance, the peacock shaped roof structure make this place a must visit in Jaisalmer. Seeing such beauty is undoubtedly a once in a life time experience and you shouldn’t miss it for the world.
Salim Singh Ki Haveli Travel Tips
- Most places here don’t have their own telephone numbers so call the tourism office for details instead, +91-2992-252406.
Entrance Ticket Details For Salim Singh Ki Haveli
- Tickets for Indian Nationals: 10 INR
- Camera Fees: 50/100 INR
How to Reach Salim Singh Ki Haveli
- Main Bus Stop
- Vrinda Restaurant
- 8th July Restaurant
- Kabab Corner Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli Address: Asani road, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli Contact Number: +91-9414150378
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli Timing: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli Price: 10 INR
- Best time to visit Salim Singh Ki Haveli(preferred time): 06:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Salim Singh Ki Haveli: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.73% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Salim Singh Ki Haveli in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
68.09% of people start their Salim Singh Ki Haveli visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Salim Singh Ki Haveli
82.98% of people prefer walking in order to reach Salim Singh Ki Haveli
People normally club together Gadisar Lake and Jaisalmer Fort while planning their visit to Salim Singh Ki Haveli.