Shri Ramdev Temple22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ramdevera Village- 12 Km From Pokhran, Suthar Para, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Maharaja Shri Ganga Singhji believed in the powers of Baba Ramdevji and built the Shri Ramdev Temple where the tomb or cenotaph is kept in the center of the premises.
The temple also contains the tomb of Baba Ramdev’s family members. The traditional design of intricate lattices, projections and Jharokha (elaborately decorated windows) standout for any art-lover and is are of the highlights of the place. The rest of the temple reflects a modern taste built by using Makrana marble and lime mortar.
If you are in Jailsalmer during January- February or August-September, don’t miss out on the fairs held here.
Shri Ramdev Temple Travel Tips
- Removing shoes before entering the temple is customary. Appropriate clothing is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shri Ramdev Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Shri Ramdev Temple
- Bus: Jaisalmer Border Security Forces Bus Stand (2.5 kilometres away)
- By renting a Bike/Car
- By taking a Tuk Tuk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shri Ramdev Temple Address: Ramdevera Village- 12 Km From Pokhran, Suthar Para, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Shri Ramdev Temple Timing: 04:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Shri Ramdev Temple(preferred time): 04:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Shri Ramdev Temple: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.43% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Shri Ramdev Temple in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Shri Ramdev Temple visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Shri Ramdev Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shri Ramdev Temple
People normally club together Tazia Tower and Hotel Nirmal Haveli while planning their visit to Shri Ramdev Temple.