Tazia TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Tags: View Point, Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
The lovely Tazia tower within the Mandir Palace complex is a stunning piece of architecture. Even though it is a part of the larger area it has now managed to become a kind of a tourist attraction in itself.
The Architecture of Rajasthan tells the story of its past and brings to life a glory that is truly royal. The Tazia Tower is yet another shining example of this. This beautiful tower with its intricate work and long sharp arched balconies is a lovely place to visit in Jaisalmer.
Although parts around the tower have been converted into a Heritage hotel. The tower itself is still open for visitors.
Tazia Tower Travel Tips
- Most places here don’t have their own telephone numbers so call the tourism office for details instead, +91-2992-252406.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tazia Tower
- Indian Nationals: 10 INR.
- Camera Fees: 50/100 INR.
How to Reach Tazia Tower
- Main Bus Stop
- Jaisal Italy
- Lakeview Restaurant
- Om Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tazia Tower Address: Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Tazia Tower Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Tazia Tower(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
34.9% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Tazia Tower in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
70% of people start their Tazia Tower visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tazia Tower
70% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tazia Tower
People normally club together Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli and Patwon Ki Haveli while planning their visit to Tazia Tower.