Vyas ChattriCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: Dr. K. L. Achalvanshi Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
Vyas Chattri - Review
The Vyas Chattri is a lovely place a bit far from the city much loved by photography enthusiasts and highly recommended by the tourists. The place is quite stunning and the monuments or the chatris are an exceptional piece of Rajasthani Architecture.
Chattris are the traditional cenotaph for when royals were cremated. They have been built over generations and reflect the typical architectural quirks of those eras. There is a lot to see and explore here. The Place is a lot less crowded than the others so you can explore it to your heart’s content.
It may be a rather somber place but it has a stoic beauty to it that will certainly be a memorable experience. Most people go to this place around sunset to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere that is created by the hues of the setting sun.
Vyas Chattri Information
- Most places here don’t have their own telephone numbers so call the tourism office for details instead; +91-2992-252406.
How To reach Vyas Chattri by Public Transport
- New Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Vyas Chattri
- Kuku Coffee shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jaisalmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jaisalmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vyas Chattri
59.12% of people who visit Jaisalmer include Vyas Chattri in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.89% of people start their Vyas Chattri visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vyas Chattri
89.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vyas Chattri
Vyas Chattri Map
Vyas Chattri Trips
Vyas Chattri, Jaisalmer Reviews
All QuestionsVyas chattri
- Roseto Presbyterian Church
- Miss Julie's Dance And Fitness
- Bonnie Erickson
- William Carlson
- Bixler Ridge Airport
- Elmer Hammer
- Petersen Professionals
- Centerville Finance Officer
- Dan Redhage
- Centerville Public Library
- Lazy L Ranch
- Centerville Community Library
- Dalesburg Lutheran Parsonage
- First English Luth Parsonage