Jaya Ancol Dreamland Park is a recreation area located at the seashore of Jakarta Gulf. Jaya Ancol Dreamland Park is better known as Ancol by most of Indonesian people. There’re several recreation facilities you can find at Jaya Ancol Dreamland Park: Golf Course, Ancol Marina Bay, Art Market (Pasar Seni), Dunia Fantasy, SeaWorld Indonesia, Gelanggang Samudera, Atlantis Water Adventure, andBeach Park (Taman Pantai).
- Equip yourself with sun protection and bathing suit
- Do not forget to bring an extra clothes
- Visit on weekdays to avoid crowds
- Accommodation is available
- Combined ticket prices are available.
- Atlantis water adventure, fantasy world and gate entry has separate entry fees.
- The ticket prices are varied on weekdays and weekends.
- Students have concessions.
- It's always open.
- Rented car
- Ancol train
- Food stalls
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jakarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jakarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Jakarta include Ancol Dream Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
69.72% of people start their Ancol Dream Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Ancol Dream Park
93.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ancol Dream Park