Are you looking for what to do in Jakarta?
PLACES TO SEE
- Museums and galleries: Fine art of ceramic museum, Indonesia museum, Martine museum, Taman Prasasti museum, Sasmita Loka Ahmad Yani museum, Great general Dr. Abdul Harris nasution museum, Museum kebangkitan nasional, Textile museum , Purna Bhakti Pertiwi Museum
- Other museums: National museum on Indonesia, Wayang museum, Jakarta history Museum.
- Religious places: Jakarta Cathedral, Istiqlal mosque, Gereja Sion.
- Visit the National Monument: Standing tall and stoically in the middle of the city this lovely monument is hard to miss. It is also called “Monas” and symbolizes the fight for the independence of Indonesia. It is a lovely tourist attraction and the place looks especially brilliant when lit up at night.
- Miniature Park of Indonesia: Jakarta is often known as mini Indonesia and this attraction takes that axiom to the next level. You will be able to see the whole of the country in all its glory through the miniature versions of it all. This makes it a definite must visit in the city.
- The most fun thing to do in Jakarta is to be at Ancol Dreamland: This place is the most exciting theme park you will see. The detailed and wonderful design is worth seeing and the place promises fun times with the family.
- Ragunan Zoo: Spread over the huge area of 140 acres this famous zoo has a species count of 295.Brilliantly planned and well-maintained the 4000 odd animals illustrate the variety of Indonesian animals very well.
- Museums and galleries: Fine art of ceramic museum, Indonesia museum, Martine museum, Taman Prasasti museum, Sasmita Loka Ahmad Yani museum, Great general Dr. Abdul Harris nasution museum, Museum kebangkitan nasional, Textile museum, Purna Bhakti Pertiwi Museum.
- Parks and recreations: The Escape Hunt Experience Jakarta, Royale Jakarta golf club, Taman mini, Waterbom Jakarta.
Other attractions in Jakarta:
- Sunda kelapa
- Wisma 46
- Merdeka Square
- Thousand Islands
Below we have a list of things to do in Jakarta and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Jakarta getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Jakarta with confidence.