Kali Masjid31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sanjay Nagar, Old jalana, Jalna, Maharashtra 431213, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Mosque, Family And Kids
The Kali Masjid is an old and ancient mosque that attracts a lot of people interested in knowing more about the history. Also, referred to as the Jumma Masjid, the mosque was constructed by Jamshed Khan in AD 1557 and is built entirely of black stone making it a rare construction. The architecture is truly splendid and the stunning stone work and the carvings on the walls o the Mosque offer that ideal blend of Indian and Persian architecture. If you are someone interested in historical monuments or wish to explore in solitude, the Kali Masjid wouldn’t disappoint you. You are sure to have a pleasant experience here.
How to Reach Kali Masjid
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Kali Masjid Address: Sanjay Nagar, Old jalana, Jalna, Maharashtra 431213, India
- Kali Masjid Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Jalna include Kali Masjid in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.89% of people start their Kali Masjid visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kali Masjid
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kali Masjid
People normally club together Hotel Windsor Castle and Mamma Devi Temple while planning their visit to Kali Masjid.