Bijarim Forest999 Votes Currently Open
- Address: San 25, Pyeongdae-li, Jeju City, South Korea Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-647833857
- Ticket Price: 1600 KRW
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature
How often do you come across a forest composed of only nutmeg trees? These 2800 trees make up such a forest. Most of them are between 500 and 800 years old, and 7 to 14 metres in height. This is the largest such forest in the world. At the very centre of the forest is the father of all these trees - 25 metres tall, and 800 years old. It is the oldest tree on the island. A beautiful pathway has been laid through the forest. However, people visit for more than just a leisurely walk. The trees emit a chemical called phytoncide, that strengthens the body's immune system. The tranquil and beautiful forest is the favourite attraction on the island for many visitors.
Bijarim Forest Travel Tips
- 110 parking spaces available.
- Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs can be rented.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bijarim Forest
- KRW 880 for youth (6-18 years old)
- Free for seniors over 65, and kids under 6 years of age.
Bijarim Forest Hours
- Last Admission is one hour before closing time.
How to Reach Bijarim Forest
- Take a taxi
- Take Donghae Line bus (which runs every 20 minutes to Pyeongdae-li or Sehwa-li bus stops. From there you can catch a shuttle bus to the forest.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jeju before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jeju and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bijarim Forest Address: San 25, Pyeongdae-li, Jeju City, South Korea
- Bijarim Forest Contact Number: +82-647833857
- Bijarim Forest Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Bijarim Forest Price: 1600 KRW
- Best time to visit Bijarim Forest(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bijarim Forest: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.49% of people who visit Jeju include Bijarim Forest in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
79.49% of people start their Bijarim Forest visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bijarim Forest
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bijarim Forest
People normally club together Gimnyeong Maze Park and Trick Art Museum Korea while planning their visit to Bijarim Forest.