It's not everyday that you see a theme park for glass art. The 200 pieces of art in this attraction are exhibited in two sections, one outdoors and the other indoors. Altogether they look like something out of a fairytale, but also from the future. The main attractions are:
- A glass Beanstalk from the Jack and the Beanstalk tale
- A room full of mirrors that looks like a dream
- Glass fishes made from recycled bottles
- The pyramid of glass that lights up colorfully at night
- Glass flower bed
- A glass bridge
- A lake of mirrors
The tems have been made by artists from all over the world including Japan, the Czech Republic, and Korea itself. While all of this is enchanting to look at, naturally, if you break anything, you'd be in trouble. For an extra fee, you can even create your own glass works.
Jeju Glass Castle Travel Tips
- Don't break anything.
- Free parking
Entrance Ticket Details For Jeju Glass Castle
- Adult groups: KRW 9000 per person
- 13-18 years of age KRW 9000 (KRW 7000 for groups)
- Children 3-12 years of age: KRW 8000 (KRW 6000 for groups)
- KRW 9000 for seniors
- The disabled can avail a discount of KRW 2000
Jeju Glass Castle Hours
- Ticket office closes at 6pm.
How to Reach Jeju Glass Castle
- Take a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jeju before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jeju and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.76% of people who visit Jeju include Jeju Glass Castle in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
30.77% of people start their Jeju Glass Castle visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jeju Glass Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jeju Glass Castle