Are you looking for what to do in Jeju?
PLACES TO SEE:
- Manjanggul Cave: South Korea's favourite natural wonder is a lava cave tube. Extremely well preserved, the cave also has the world's largest known lava column.
- Jeju Mysterious Road: Unremarkable on the face of it, this road joins those rare few in the world where the light and the natural surroundings combine to make an optical illusion that makes it seem as if the road were sloping uphill. It's not.
- Seongeup Folk Village: This cultural attraction is the genuine article, and no tourist trap. The feudal layout, the stone houses, and rustic populace are all as authentic a trip back into time as you'll get.
- Trick Eye Museum: A museum dedicated entirely to optical illusions and exhibits that mess with your sense of perspective.
- Jeju Stone Park: An incredible and unusual attraction.
THINGS TO DO:
- Hallasan National Park: A mountain nearly two kilometres high, this shield volcano's five trails make it a highly popular hiking area.
- Udo Island: Take a bus, hop a ferry and spend a day cycling around the anachronistic wonder that is Udo Island.
Below we have a list of things to do in Jeju and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Jeju getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Jeju with confidence.