Ev.pfarramt JerichowCurrently Open
- Address: Lindenstraße 14, 39319 Jerichow, Germany Map
- Phone: +49-39343256
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower
Ev.Pfarramt Jerichow was constructed as a single-ailed brick structure consisting of a retracted choir space somewhere between 1200 and 1220. It is built on the foundations of most likely a wooden building. The mention of the attached truss tower was at the time of the 16th century. Inside, you can find a majestic Renaissance epitaph of alabaster and marble that was constructed for the deceased bishop Melchior von Arnstedt in the year 1606. The Ev.Pfarramt Jerichow’s interior was renovated towards the end of the nineteenth century and in 1991, the tower was renovated.
How to Reach Ev.pfarramt Jerichow
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Ev.pfarramt Jerichow Address: Lindenstraße 14, 39319 Jerichow, Germany
- Ev.pfarramt Jerichow Contact Number: +49-39343256
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!