Statue Cruises, Jersey City
About Statue Cruises, Jersey City
Statue Cruises, Jersey City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1 Audrey Zapp Drive, Jersey City, NJ 07305
Ticket Price: 18 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
Added 50.2K times in trip plans
Tour, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Cruise
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The best way to explore the Ellis Islands and the Statue of Liberty, Statue cruises specialises in audio guided cruise tours from Jersey City. The programs include access to the pedestal and crown areas of the Statue of Liberty and the events and fairs held on the bay and the islands.
Delectable food stalls serve food on the cruise and the audio guide makes sure you don’t miss out on the historic facts of the places you visit on the tour.
Statue Cruises Information
- Special discounts are available for students.
- Audio tours are available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish.
Statue Cruises Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for pedestal access.
- Crown Ticket, Hard Hat Tour and JR Exhibit have separate ticket packages.
- Seniors and children have discounted prices.
Statue Cruises Opening and Closing Hours
- For tour departures, check official website.
How To reach Statue Cruises by Public Transport
- Ferry, light rail, Liberty State park shuttle bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jersey City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jersey City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Statue Cruises, Jersey City Reviews - Write a Review
Cruise boats are good. Plentiful parking in NJ. You can board the ferry in NJ side, see the statue and proceed your rest of sight seeing in NY side. People need to be aware of the last ferry from NY, otherwise getting to the parking lot will be a long taxi ride.
Good service at the counter. Book your statue tickets online to avoid lines and get crown or pedestal access tickets. Chances are higher that you will only get ground access as crown tickets are always sold out well in advance and pedestal are also generally sold out.
Ferry comes every 20 mins ... Great experience
Absolute cluster mess. Nothing tells you what ship to get on and the employees more interested in their phones than giving you useful directions.
If you want to visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, leave from New Jersey. There are no lines, parking is plentiful, and you can return to New York if you so choose. Avoid the hassle of Battery Park and start your day here.
- Nearby Attractions
- Washington Boulevard
- 35 Kensington Ave
- Hamilton Park
- Well House Drive
- Bergen Avenue
- Liberty Island - Ellis Island
- 274 Pacific Ave
- Swan Court
- Thirty Acres
- Jersey City Assembly Hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Jersey City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Jersey City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Jersey City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Jersey City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Jersey City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Jersey City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Jersey City