Statue Cruises6226 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Audrey Zapp Drive, Jersey City, NJ 07305, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8775239849
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cruise
The best way to explore the Ellis Islands and the Statue of Liberty, Statue cruises specialises in audio guided cruise tours from Jersey City. The programs include access to the pedestal and crown areas of the Statue of Liberty and the events and fairs held on the bay and the islands.
Delectable food stalls serve food on the cruise and the audio guide makes sure you don’t miss out on the historic facts of the places you visit on the tour.
Statue Cruises Travel Tips
- Special discounts are available for students.
- Audio tours are available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish.
Entrance Ticket Details For Statue Cruises
- The given ticket price is for pedestal access.
- Crown Ticket, Hard Hat Tour and JR Exhibit have separate ticket packages.
- Seniors and children have discounted prices.
Statue Cruises Hours
- For tour departures, check official website.
How to Reach Statue Cruises
- Ferry, light rail, Liberty State park shuttle bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jersey City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jersey City and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Jersey City include Statue Cruises in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.05% of people start their Statue Cruises visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Statue Cruises
58.97% of people prefer walking in order to reach Statue Cruises