Church Of All NationsCurrently Closed
- Address: Garden of Gethsemane | Foot of the Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-26266444
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Church Of All Nations - Review
Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) is located at the foothill of the Mount of Olives near the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus stayed with his disciples the night before his Crucifixion.
The church is called the Church of All Nations since many countries contributed to its construction and is built over where Jesus is believed to have prayed before he was arrested.
- The Rock of Agony where Jesus threw himself at the floor and prayed.
- Byzantine architecture of the church with a beautiful Alter.
How To reach Church Of All Nations by Public Transport
- Bus: Jericho Road / through Ophel
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate (1.2 kilometers away)
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of All Nations
25.65% of people who visit Jerusalem include Church Of All Nations in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.11% of people start their Church Of All Nations visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of All Nations
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of All Nations