Church Of All NationsCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Garden of Gethsemane | Foot of the Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-26266444
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
About Church Of All Nations, Jerusalem
Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) is located at the foothill of the Mount of Olives near the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus stayed with his disciples the night before his Crucifixion.
The church is called the Church of All Nations since many countries contributed to its construction and is built over where Jesus is believed to have prayed before he was arrested.
- The Rock of Agony where Jesus threw himself at the floor and prayed.
- Byzantine architecture of the church with a beautiful Alter.
How To reach Church Of All Nations by Public Transport
- Bus: Jericho Road / through Ophel
- Light Rail: Damascus Gate (1.2 kilometers away)
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Church Of All Nations
24.44% of people who visit Jerusalem include Church Of All Nations in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.11% of people start their Church Of All Nations visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of All Nations
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of All Nations
Church Of All Nations Sightseeing Tours
Church Of All Nations Culture & Theme Based Tours
Church Of All Nations Tickets & Passes
Church Of All Nations Map
Church Of All Nations Trips
Church Of All Nations, Jerusalem Reviews
All QuestionsChurch of all nations
- Billion Souls
- Faith Viera Lutheran Church
- Complete Music
- Pentecost Evangelical Churches
- Fourth Branch Associates Long Falls
- Faith Viera Lutheran Preschool
- Rockledge Church Of The Nazarene
- Art Center Of Coco Village
- BCSO Gun Range
- Rockledge Commercial Center
- McLarty Park
- Cornerstone Family Church
- Bertram Yacht
- Pura Vida Marine Service
- New Life Church Central Brevard