Ein Yael is the perfect blend of history and nature and offers a delightful experience for both adults and he kids. It is basically an active Museum and consists of petting zoos, ruins that can be explored and organises fun workshops. The activities offered here change according to the seasons and you can expect activities like mosaic making, archery, flute making, painting, brick making and a lot more. All such activities make it the ideal place to visit for the kids to have an educationally enriching experience and for you to engage in those crafts with the kids and have a great time.
Ein Yael Travel Tips
- Carry your own food and drinks since the place does not serve any.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ein Yael
- Winter (October to April): 330 NIS (up to 20 people)
- Spring & Summer (around May to September): 660 NIS (tour + 2 workshops) (up to 20 people)
- Spring & Summer: 500 NIS (tour + 1 workshop) (up to 20 people)
- You can arrange your own private tour of the museum followed by 2 workshops of your choice. Take advantage of the special winter price and discover this unique museum in Jerusalem.
Ein Yael Hours
- Open to groups year-round with advance registration; and to individuals and families during July and August, on the intermediate days of Passover and Sukkot and school holidays.
- Timings for workshops and events can vary. Call up the place for precise admission timings.
How to Reach Ein Yael
- Bus 264, 363 to stop - En Ya'el
- Train Bet Shemesh-Bet Shemesh<->Jerusalem Malha-Jerusalem, Jerusalem Malha-Jerusalem<->Bet Shemesh-Bet Shemesh, Jerusalem Malha-Jerusalem<->Tel Aviv Centre- Tel Aviv Yafo to stop - Gan Hachayot Hatanachi Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit Jerusalem include Ein Yael in their plan
50% of people start their Ein Yael visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Ein Yael
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ein Yael
People normally also visit Kiftzuva while planning their trip to Ein Yael.
People also prefer to start their day with Ein Yael.