Great Synagogue3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: King George St. 56, Jerusalem, 9,426,222, Israel
- Phone: +972-26230628
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Great Synagogue is one of the spiritual and religious centers for Jews in Jerusalem and is dedicated to the 6 million Jews who lost their lives in the Holocaust.
The Choir which performs every Sabbath is world famous and is an experience in itself while its architectural master pieces- including the accents added by the Stained Glass windows which depict Biblical references, all add to its beauty.
Entrance Ticket Details For Great Synagogue
- Group tour and Admission: Free of cost
Great Synagogue Hours
- The building is open daily during morning hours to welcome visitors, with free guided tours provided by prior arrangement.
- Group tours can be arranged during the morning hours (9:00 am– 12:00 noon) on Sundays-Thursdays.
- Recommended time of arrival: 9.00 am – 11.00 pm
How to Reach Great Synagogue
- Bus: At Square France / Thesaurus
- By Taxi.
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.11% of people who visit Jerusalem include Great Synagogue in their plan
95% of people start their Great Synagogue visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Great Synagogue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Great Synagogue
People normally club together Church Conviction and Pontifical Institute Notre Dame Of Jerusalem Center while planning their visit to Great Synagogue.
People also prefer to start their day with Great Synagogue.
Great Synagogue Reviews & Ratings
How can individuals book a time to visit the Great Synagogue? Thank you, IreneAnswer Report Abuse