Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Givat Ram, Jerusalem, Israel
- Phone: +972-25813604
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
Hebrew University - Givat Ram Campus has a history unlike any other place in Jerusalem and marked the evolution of the Zionist movement. The first need for a University of higher studies in Israel was thought of in the late 19th century and in 1913 its final decision was confirmed.
The university has witnessed the Second World War, Israel’s War of Independence, its shift to a new location and its return to Mount Scopus.
The university maintains its heritage and history and occupies rather interesting artefacts including the Sarcophagus of the Mount Scopus.
- Tour of the University
- Architecture of the University
Entrance Ticket Details For Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus
- For tour prices, Please call up the place or visit the official website.
Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus Hours
- For tour timings, please call up the place or visit official website.
- Recommended time to visit this place is : 9.00 am – 3.00 pm.
How to Reach Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus
- Bus: at Mount Scopus convoy / hostels Resnick
- Light Rail: at Ammunition Hill
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.59% of people who visit Jerusalem include Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.45% of people start their Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hebrew University Givat Ram Campus