Hutzot Hayotzer Artist ColonyCurrently Closed
- Address: Felt Street, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods
The Hutzot Hayotzer Artist colony is where you can interact with artists, take a look at their work and buy their exclusive creations! If you love to fill your house with trending art pieces or are simply looking for inspiration, take a walk here during your stay in Jerusalem. The whole neighborhood has been home to artists for over 40 years.
- Sculptures, paintings, drawings, photographs, metalwork, ceramics, embroidery, weaving
- Annual Hutzot Hayotzer festival
- Admission Prices are applicable only during the festival which takes place annually.
- By Bus: At Crafts / Division of Jerusalem
- By Light Rail: At City Hall
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
special and unique place for nice walk at night
Houses some of the top Judaica artists in Isreal. Plus, it's absolutely charming.
Picturesque place. Check internet for whats happening here.
Nice place to visit and walk around. Very crowded on holidays.