Hutzot Hayotzer Artist ColonyCurrently Closed
- Address: Felt Street, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods
About Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony, Jerusalem
The Hutzot Hayotzer Artist colony is where you can interact with artists, take a look at their work and buy their exclusive creations! If you love to fill your house with trending art pieces or are simply looking for inspiration, take a walk here during your stay in Jerusalem. The whole neighborhood has been home to artists for over 40 years.
- Sculptures, paintings, drawings, photographs, metalwork, ceramics, embroidery, weaving
- Annual Hutzot Hayotzer festival
Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony Ticket Prices
- Admission Prices are applicable only during the festival which takes place annually.
How To reach Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Crafts / Division of Jerusalem
- By Light Rail: At City Hall
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony
0.53% of people who visit Jerusalem include Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony in their plan
95% of people start their Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony
Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony Map
Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony Trips
Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony, Jerusalem Reviews
Houses some of the top Judaica artists in Isreal. Plus, it's absolutely charming.
special and unique place for nice walk at night
Picturesque place. Check internet for whats happening here.
This gorgeous lane of artists studios is the best place to find gifts and be inspired at the same time. You will meet: silversmiths, photography, embroidery, ceramics, jewelers, painting, mosaic, knitting and more . Watch the artists at work, learn about their creative process, and most importantly - find the best artwork, commission-free, from the artists themselves. Just beside the Artist Colony there's a new water fountain park, the old city walls and the Jaffa Gate.
Nice place to visit and walk around. Very crowded on holidays.
All QuestionsHutzot hayotzer artist colony
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal