Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Felt Street, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods
The Hutzot Hayotzer Artist colony is where you can interact with artists, take a look at their work and buy their exclusive creations! If you love to fill your house with trending art pieces or are simply looking for inspiration, take a walk here during your stay in Jerusalem. The whole neighborhood has been home to artists for over 40 years.
- Sculptures, paintings, drawings, photographs, metalwork, ceramics, embroidery, weaving
- Annual Hutzot Hayotzer festival
Entrance Ticket Details For Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony
- Admission Prices are applicable only during the festival which takes place annually.
How to Reach Hutzot Hayotzer Artist Colony
- By Bus: At Crafts / Division of Jerusalem
- By Light Rail: At City Hall
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.