Israel Museum1362 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Derech Ruppin, Jerusalem, Israel Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +972-26708811
- Ticket Price: 54 ILS
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Israel Museum has some of the best artifacts and unique objects in not just the history of the country but of the world. The museum was established in 1965 and is one of the largest museums in Middle East!
- A Nail which is believed to be one of the nails used in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
- Dead Sea scrolls (the oldest biblical manuscripts in the world).
The museum also has a Fine Art museum and an Art Garden and functions the other museum on their off-site location including the Rockefeller Museum and Ticho house.
Entrance Ticket Details For Israel Museum
- Adults : NIS 54
- Students: NIS 39
- Children and teens (aged 5 to 17: Free on Tues and Saturday (except groups and workshops): NIS 27 per person
- Senior Citizen (Upon presentation of official Israeli Ezrach Vatik or International ID): NIS 27
- Disabled: NIS 27
- Soldier / National Service (Upon presentation of suitable ID): Free
- Repeat Visit (within 3 months): NIS 27
- Jerusalem Resident Cardholder: NIS 46
- Leumi 1+1 cardholders: Discount on tickets purchased in advance on the Leumi Card website
- Isracard customers get 50% discount
- Free audio guide for hearing impaired visitors included with all tickets
For other prices, visit the official website.
Israel Museum Hours
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Tuesday: 4.00 pm -8.00 pm
- Closed on Friday, Saturday, Holiday Eves, and Holidays
- The Museum's shop is open during regular Museum hours and also during the day on Tuesdays.
For other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Israel Museum
- Bus: The Israel Museum / Ruppin
- Light Rail: at Pioneer
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Israel Museum Address: Derech Ruppin, Jerusalem, Israel
- Israel Museum Contact Number: +972-26708811
- Israel Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Israel Museum Price: 54 ILS
- Best time to visit Israel Museum(preferred time): 10:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Israel Museum: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
53.14% of people who visit Jerusalem include Israel Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.37% of people start their Israel Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Israel Museum
91.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Israel Museum
People normally club together Yad Vashem and Jerusalem Botanical Gardens while planning their visit to Israel Museum.