Jewish Quarter1042 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Jewish Quarter, Old city, Jerusalem, Israel
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Jewish Quarter stretches along the Armenian wall, starting from the Zion Gate all the way to the Western Wall and is still the residential place for the Jewish population of the city. The place was established around 135 CE and its archeological findings includes a 2000 year-old illustration of the Temple Menorah.
- Burnt House
- Remnant of the Broad wall
- Pool built by the Romans found in the excavation of 2010
The quarters form an integral part of Jerusalem’s history and a walk here is nothing short of exploring a new world altogether.
Jewish Quarter Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jewish Quarter
- Individual attractions will have different admission prices.
Jewish Quarter Hours
- Individual attractions will have different timings.
How to Reach Jewish Quarter
- Bus: At Jewish Quarter / Chabad
- Light Rail: At City Hall
- Rent a Bike
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.66% of people who visit Jerusalem include Jewish Quarter in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.58% of people start their Jewish Quarter visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Jewish Quarter
70.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jewish Quarter