Karaite Synagogue1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: HaKaraim Street, Old City, Jerusalem, Israel
- Phone: +972-505733723
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Synagogue
The Karaite Synagogue also known as Ha-Kara'im, is the oldest Synagogue in Jerusalem and has witnessed the Roman period, Middle Ages and the Civil Wars which took place in Israel. The original Synagogue was destroyed during the war with Palestinians and with a renovation in the 1980’s the present day Synagogue stood for a place where Jews could dedicate themselves to the observance of the original written Torah.
The Spiritual ambience of the place is perfect to say a little prayer when you visit the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Karaite Synagogue
- Admission is Free.
Karaite Synagogue Hours
- Call up the place for precise timings.
How to Reach Karaite Synagogue
- By Bus: At Square Light Rail Station Denmark / Herzl Blvd
- By Light Rail: At Denia Square
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.