Kennedy Memorial5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Aminadav Forest, Jerusalem, Israel Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Memorial, Family And Kids
The Kennedy Memorial is one of the most stunning modern structures in Jerusalem and represent a tree cut during its prime (representing the sudden death of President JF Kennedy).
The memorial holds an eternal flame and is located deep in the Aminadav Forest which has many natural hiking trails and pathways where nature-lovers spend their weekends and early mornings.
The memorial unites Israel with America with yet another beautiful monument. Take a walk along the structure to later have a small walk around forest.
Kennedy Memorial Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and wear sunscreen if you plan on hiking through the natural trails and pathways surrounding the memorial.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kennedy Memorial
- Admission to the memorial is free.
How to Reach Kennedy Memorial
- By Bus: At Secretary / Cypress, Israel
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Bike/ Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kennedy Memorial Address: Aminadav Forest, Jerusalem, Israel
- Kennedy Memorial Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kennedy Memorial(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kennedy Memorial: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Jerusalem include Kennedy Memorial in their plan
33.33% of people start their Kennedy Memorial visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kennedy Memorial
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kennedy Memorial
People normally also visit Arabic Market while planning their trip to Kennedy Memorial.