Mea ShearimCurrently Open
- Address: Mea She'arim, Jerusalem, Israel Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Mea Shearim is a neighborhood which has preserved a part of Jerusalem before the Second World War.
From small shops to its owners who are tourist-friendly, the whole place oozes ethnic charm like no other place. Whether you decide to shop for small gifts for loved ones back home or explore the neighborhoods old shops, people and streets, a walk here is an absolute must during your stay in Jerusalem.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mea Shearim
- Admission prices of individual attractions vary.
Mea Shearim Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How to Reach Mea Shearim
- By Bus: At Straus St.
- By Light Rail: At Tribes of Israel
- By Taxi.
- Rent a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Jerusalem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Jerusalem and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mea Shearim Address: Mea She'arim, Jerusalem, Israel
- Mea Shearim Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mea Shearim(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mea Shearim: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.18% of people who visit Jerusalem include Mea Shearim in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
32.08% of people start their Mea Shearim visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mea Shearim
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mea Shearim
People normally club together Caliber 3 and Christian Quarter while planning their visit to Mea Shearim.